Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving from Doc Burkhart


I wanted to take this opportunity to wish all the friends that use the Missouri Swap Shops a very special HAPPY THANKSGIVING!  I hope and pray that you will take time to be thankful for your family, for the great provision that you have, and for the freedoms that you enjoy.

Many of you know that in addition to serving as an admin on the swap shops,  that I am a missionary to South Korea, currently home on furlough.  I will be returning to the mission field the first week of December.  This time at home in Missouri has truly been a blessing, and I am thankful for the opportunity to spend time with family and friends.

I have a special message for those need a word of encouragement this holiday season.  If you would like to read it, the just CLICK HERE .

In the meantime, if you would like to find out more about the ministry I am involved with in the Far East, then visit my blog http://docburkhart.blogspot.com 

God bless you this holiday season, and thanks for using the MISSOURI SWAP SHOP!

Blessings,

Doc Burkhart


Advertise on the Missouri Swap Shop Network JUST CLICK HERE!

Connect with all the counties in the MISSOURI SWAP SHOP NETWORK!! CLICK HERE!!

Who Is Doc Burkhart? He is the chief administrator of the Missouri Swap Shop Network. He is also a full-time missionary, working primarily in the Asia/Pacific Region. Read his blog http://docburkhart.blogspot.com or visit his missions page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/doc2korea/