Posting photos of items on the swap shop does not have to be a big deal. Use this option if you have fewer than five photos that you want to post.
1) At the top of the page above where it says "Write Something", there are several options. Go to Add Photo/Video.
2) For a single photo choose "Upload Photo Video" on the next screen.
3) Write in your description.
4) Then click on "Choose File", which you should have ready on your computer to choose.
5) Click on the file to upload
6) Put in your location under the next block
7) Then click "Post"
DO NOT PLACE PICTURES IN THE FILES SECTION, THEY WILL ONLY BE DELETED.
Advertise on the Missouri Swap Shop Network JUST CLICK HERE!
Connect with all the counties in the MISSOURI SWAP SHOP NETWORK!! CLICK HERE!!
Who Is Doc Burkhart? He is the chief administrator of the Missouri Swap Shop Network. He is also a full-time missionary, working primarily in the Asia/Pacific Region. Read his blog http://docburkhart.blogspot.com or visit his missions page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/doc2korea/